Telangana Recruitment 2020 : Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions (TTWREIS) Hyderabad has invited applications for 160 Teacher Posts for TGT and Other posts.
- Online Application Start: 10 June 2020
- Registration Last Date: 24 June 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 24 June 2020
- Exam Date:
- Admit Card Available:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for TTWREIS Recruitment 2020 on tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in on or before 24 June 2020.
Telangana Teacher Vacancy Details : Total Vacancy 160
- EMRS (G), Palvancha – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Indalwai – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Gandugulap ally – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Gundala – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Bayyaram – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Utnoor – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Kalwakurthy at Jadcherla – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Sirpur-T – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Tekulapally – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Kuravi – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Seerole – 10 posts
- EMRS (G), Yellareddypeta – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Marrimadla – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Balanagar – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Gandhari – 10 posts
- EMRS (B), Narnoor – 10 posts
- For Subject Teachers – Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- For Art / Craft & Music – Rs. 20, 000/- per month
- For Librarian / technical ASST – Rs. 17,000/- per month
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Criteria
- TGT (Telugu) – Third language as a subject in all the three years
- TGT (Hindi) – Hindi as a subject in all the three years
- TGT (English) – English as a subject in all the three years
- TGT (Social Studies) – Any two of the following main subject at graduation level: History, Geography, Economics, and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography
- TGT (Maths) – Mathematics as main subject at graduation level with one of the following as second subject : Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Statistics
- TGT (Science) – Bachelor Degree in science with any two of the following subjects Botany, Zoology and Chemistry.B.Ed or equivalent Degree from a recognized University
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper –II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose OR TET.
- Proficiency in teaching in English medium is mandatory.
Art & Craft Teacher – Bachelor in Fine Art or Higher Secondary / Intermediate / Sr.School Certificate Exam with minimum 5 years (Full Time0 diploma in Fine Art/ Painting / Drawing & Painting from a recognized Institute / University.
Music Teacher – Senior Secondary school certificate with 50 % marks or Intermediate with 50 % marks or its equivalent and Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University. II. Competence to teach through English Medium.
Technical Teacher – Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ BCA from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks in the relevant field.Post qualification, two year of relevant experience in Govt./PSUs/Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute OR 1st class diploma (3years full time) in Computer Science /IT/Electronics. Experience: Post qualification, Two years of relevant experience on Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies /Industry of repute.
Librarian – Degree from a recognized university or equivalent. II. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science from a Recognized University/ Institute. III. Experience of two years in a Library / Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in Computer application from a recognized institute or equivalent
How to Apply for Telangana Gurukulam Teacher Recruitment 2020
The candidates can submit their application through online on www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in by paying a Fee of Rs. 50/- on or before 24 June 2020.